With this Apprenticeship Standard designed for team Leaders/Supervisors, you will learn everything you need to develop your team leading and supervisory skills further.
More than that, you will continually practice and embed your new skills in a real work context whilst working and progressing in your team leading/Supervisor role.
This qualification is ideal for aspiring professionals taking their first step into line management, or for those with some experience of managing a team in one of the following or similar roles listed.
- Team Leader
- Project Officer
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Manager
Key Responsibilities may Include:
- Supporting, managing and developing team members
- Planning and monitoring workloads and resources
- Delivering operational plans and resolving problems
- Building relationships internally and externally
Upon completion of this Apprenticeship, you will qualify with a Level 3 Certificate/Diploma for Managers and Level 2 functional skills in Maths and English.
Level 3 Certificate/Diploma as a Team leader/Supervisor
12 to 18 months
City and Guilds
Eligibility to join the Institute of Leadership and Management.
What you can expect from your Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The standards set out in the Apprenticeship will develop your leadership skills and teach you how to develop your leadership style and understand the benefits of coaching to support people and improve performance.
In order to undertake this Apprenticeship, you will already be working in a supervisory role. Key responsibilities may include:
- Supporting, managing and developing team members.
- Managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources.
- Delivering operational plans and resolving problems.
There are three key areas within the delivery of this Apprenticeship.
On Completion of the Apprenticeship:
- Apprentices may choose to register as Associate members with the Institute of Leadership & Management and/or the Chartered Management Institute
- This will demonstrate and support your career development and progression
- Onward progression onto other higher related qualifications
The Team leader/Supervisor apprenticeship is your first step to gaining a recognised qualification that supports your professional development as a first line manager. This apprenticeship is the start of that exciting progression to be a more informed and capable manager.